Inovine Conferences is overwhelmed to announce the commencement of its “World Congress On Cardiology and Healthcare” on July 13-14, 2020 at Rome, Italy. This congress is CPD Accredited and it will be organized around the theme “Up surging Procedures and Enhancing Research in Cardiac Science”.
Cardiology Congress 2020 will offer an unparalleled vision to get associated with leading Cardiologists, Cardiac Surgeons, Scientists, Academicians, and Specialists & Business Associates coming from all over the world. This conference will provide a comprehensive update on all medical, surgical, interventional, electrophysiological topics and various techniques in the diagnosis, prognosis, and management of common heart diseases.
Why to Attend?
Attending International Conference,
- Offers you the chance to learn new ideas and trends in the field of cardiology.
- The exchange of ideas in your field of interest expands your links for future collaborations with business professionals.
- Opportunity to build networks with academicians and experts in the field of cardiac science from all around the world
- Opportunity to publish one of your journals and a good way to have your research published and indexed.
- Allows you to explore the tradition and culture of a new place or city where the conference is being held.
Nowadays, participating in International conference is “must” to perish in an academic discipline. Many academicians and research scholars are aware of this fact and lead to increase in number of conferences and participants drastically. We look forward to collaborating with you at Cardiology Conference 2020.
Cardiac Surgeons and Cardio-thoracic Surgeons | Directors, CEO’s of Organizations | Physicians | Noble laureates in Health Care and Medicine | Cardiologists | Researchers & Scientists | Cardiac Nurses & Nurse Practitioners | Anesthesiologists | Medicine Experts | Professors| Manufacturing Medical Devices Companies | Business Professionals | Cardiology Associations and Societies
Conference Sessions & Tracks
- Clinical Cardiology
- Interventional Cardiology
- Pediatric Cardiology
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Failure
- Nuclear Cardiology & Cardiac CT
- Molecular and Cellular Cardiology
- Diabetic Cardiovascular Disease
- Cardiac Regeneration
- Cardiac Surgery
- Percutaneous Coronary Interventions
- Devices :CRT & ICD
- Cardiovascular Engineering
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Cardiovascular Toxicology and Pharmacology
- Critical Cardiac Care
- Cardiac Nursing and Healthcare
- Current Research in Cardiology
- Clinical Cases reports in Cardiology
Who can Attend
- Cardiac Surgeons
- Cardio-thoracic Surgeons
- Directors, CEO’s of Organizations
- Noble laureates in Health Care and Medicine
- Researchers & Scientists
- Cardiac Nurses & Nurse Practitioners
- Medicine Experts
- Manufacturing Medical Devices Companies
- Business Professionals
- Cardiology Associations
Why Choose Us
- Global & Local expertise
- Prospective attendees
- Larger worldview of the profession
- Open gateway towards innovation
- Transparency communication
- We focus on your career growth
- We're passionate about what we do
- Strong sense of identification
- Quality without Compromise
Venue & Hospitality
Rome the 'Undying City' is the capital of Italy and of the Lazio district. Rome is viewed as one of the world's most lovely old urban areas, and contains incomprehensible measures of inestimable works with 2.9 million inhabitants in 1,285 km2 it is likewise the nation's biggest and most populated cooperative and fourth-most populous city in the European Union. The city is located in the focal western segment of the Italian Peninsula, along the shores of Tiber River. The Vatican City is a free nation geologically situated inside the city limits of Rome, the main existing case of a nation inside a city: consequently Rome has been regularly characterized as capital of two states